Book of the Week

image from amazon.com

This one is a definite to read.  I mean... FABULOUS!  I just finished it while in my convalescent state and WOW!  I wish I'd read this ten year ago, it's that good.  I love that this book is more principle-based rather than a "how to" parenting book.  I think we can all be a little more soft spoken, right?  I wish that my solutions to the problems that arise with child-rearing were always based on scriptures or following the spirit, rather than the impulses of the natural man.  I'll be reviewing this one for years to come!   Have a happy weekend!










Comments

  1. I love this book, It helped give me a different perspective on parenting and God's relationship in it. I recommend this book to anyone who is really striving to make changes in their approach that involve not yelling, and teaching their children about God in their home.


    The Equation game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts