2.27.2013

Book of the Week: How will You Measure?



Most self-help or motivational books are generally the same.  I won't say this one is too different than the rest.  But I loved it anyway!  What I liked about it is that it was written with a business perspective, showing how the to apply business principles in your relationships.

My favorite quote (when speaking of raising children):
"The hot water that makes a carrot soft hardens an egg."

This books just put some things into perspective for me, reminding me what is really most important and what really matters in the end.

1 comment:

  1. I felt that the information contained in this book is crucial to what we do with our lives. Really good read and fairly easy to finish in a matter of days.

    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...