Home Sweet Home

I just spent a fabulous 2 1/2 weeks away from home...one trip to North Carolina (just me and my sisters) and then a week and a half in Utah to visit my family there...including my 95 year old grandmother. So fun! We did some hiking at Zion's National Park, some visiting and LOTS of driving.









We got home just in time for the kids to throw on their Halloween costumes, do some door knocking for candy and then home again to watch our scary movie of the year, Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. Didn't scare the kids a bit (but they did all want to sleep upstairs, go figure). :-)







As you can imagine the last two weeks have been all about getting life put back together and getting the kids (and myself) back into a "normal" (???) routine! :-)

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you had a fun trip! How did little David do on the road?
    I love that you are keeping up your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts