What I'm Learning

This week I am learning that I am not in control of my life.  :-)  Fortunately, I have pregnancy to blame it on, right?!  :-) 

 

I'm learning that my mornings are so precious, and I have given way too many of those up this month. 

I'm learning that appointments take up a huge part of my life right now.



<>
<>
My 3yo





I'm learning that my three year old really is the one in charge around here.




I'm learning that my kids are getting older and busier.  And that I'm adding another child to make life even more busy.

I'm learning that sleep is essential in my life!! 

I'm learning that I love being home and I'm not there nearly as much as I want to be. 

I'm learning that some things can wait while more important things are taken care of.

I'm learning that my kids are fabulous, even when I'm not! 

I'm learning that I really don't like messes and I really don't like clutter. 

I'm learning to turn my emotions over to the Lord, and to control my tongue.

I'm learning to be patient with myself. 

I'm learning to remind myself just that....I'm Learning!

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: - - Isaiah 28:10

For he will give unto the faithful line upon line, precept upon precept; and I will try you and prove you herewith. - - D&C 98:12


Comments

  1. You're such a great example! Thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning from you! I wanna be like you!Happy Pluto Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts